Tribal Synergy Administrator
- Location: East London, London
- Posted: Aug 24
Tribal Synergy Systems Administrator
My client is an established London Council that are in need of a Tribal Synergy Systems Administrator to start immediately on site.
- Where this vacancy is based:
- What’s involved with this role:
To provide expertise in the development of a ‘Local Offer’ solution, to carry out investigation, analysis, review and documentation of organisation’s business functions and processes, the information used and the data upon which information is based.
The IS Business Analyst plays a pivotal role in defining requirements for improving business processes and systems, reducing their costs, enhancing their sustainability, and quantifying business benefits. This will form the basis for the creation of viable specifications and acceptance criteria in preparation for the construction of information systems.
- Giving yourself the best chance of success:
- Please make sure that your CV is up to date and explains any gaps in employment.
- Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” (see below) of the role, including any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
- TO AVOID BEING REJECTED your CV should clearly state that you are AVAILABLE TO START WORK IMMEDIATELY OR AT SHORT NOTICE.
- WE CANNOT USE INFORMATION IN COVERING LETTERS, SO YOUR CV MUST CONTAIN ALL RELEVANT INFORMATION
- We recommend that you consider sending us (see * below) a suitably ‘tailored’ CV for each role that you apply for, listing somewhere near the top of your CV any key skills, experience and qualifications that relate specifically to this vacancy.
- “Essentials” – The following requirements must be highlighted on your CV itself and NOT in a covering letter:
- UK working experience
- Availability to work – CV should state either immediate or at short notice
- Experience of using the Tribal Synergy system
- Gathering requirements through a variety of techniques including workshops, data analysis, work shadowing, mapping, mock ups
- Translating business rules and requirements into a form that can be used by software developers and configuration managers
- Briefing business leaders on improvements that can be obtained from implementation of technology and/or different ways of working
- Modelling complex business systems into a written, visual, engaging format
- Configuring system based on requirements
- Use of Visio and other tools to produce visual models
- Break-down complex business scenarios or problems into process and data models
- Business Analysis Tools and Techniques
- Requirements Engineering, use cases and producing analysis in a form that can be used by software developers and configuration managers
- Project Management methodologies PRINCE 2 and Agile
- Customer Relationship Management Systems
- Client: Public sector organisation
- Division(s)/Disciplines involved: Education, Social Care & Wellbeing/ Information Systems/ Analyst
- Anticipated Length of Assignment: All of our roles are technically temporary, though opening assignments can be and often are, extended by clients on a longer term basis. This opening assignment is for 2-3 months.
- Hours per week: 35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours