- Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
- Posted: Feb 24
A leading supplier of software, system and services to the publishing, legal and credit management markets, are now seeking a Project Manager to join their Team. Based in the South East you will oversee manage and contribute to the installations of software and system for their new and existing digital, newspaper in UK and Europe.
- Previous experience of full life cycle project management of an installation of computer
- systems, software and services either on premise or in a hosted environment.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and to budget.
- Ability to translate customer requirements into efficient, productive working solutions
- Able to communicate with customers and peers at all levels working on own initiative to address issues as they arise
- Experience of installing or working with software packages/systems
- Knowledge of Publishing (Digital and Print) Industry, including new media an advantage
- Adaptable, bright, intelligent personality with a willingness to learn and assist with system go lives during the critical dummy run and handholding periods
- Able to travel and spend periods of time on customer sites during installations and major upgrades
For further information or to apply please forward your resume along with full contact details. Applicants must be eligible to work & reside with UK/EU