Principal Consultant / Team Leader
- Location: London, London
- Posted: Apr 15
Influential People now require a Principal Consultant / Team Leader to join its growing team due to our exciting growth plans for 2015. As the recruitment division of Influential Software Group, an accredited SAP & IBM partner, we offer our clients a unique resource solution.
We have opportunities for the right person to be a part of our growing and successful team and grow your career. We are looking for driven, committed and enthusiastic individuals who are genuinely excited by the prospect of developing their career within IBM & SAP focused specialist recruitment.
Whats on Offer
A Competitive basic along with an uncapped Commission structure. You'll join on a warm desk with an already prestigious array of existing clients along with the ability to work within a dual desk capacity.
- Meet & exceed proposed sales targets set for Senior/Principal Consultant
- Oversee Recruitment Strategy (Internal & New Business)
- Implement Processes & Procedures for continuous Improvement
- Deliver & Oversee Internal KPI's & Business SLA's
- Oversee Intern/Junior hire's
- Manage & Develop Junior Consultants
- Oversee New Client & PSL Agreements
- Expand on existing client base
- Drive New Business Engagements defining specialist recruitment area's
- 4-5 years Senior Team Lead/Principal/Managing Consultant experience (Preferred) Sector
- Minimum 5-7 years 360 IT Recruitment experience preferably within the Business Intelligence Sector
- Excellent Client facing experience along with strong candidate networking expertise
- Strong full life cycle recruitment process management.
- Strong demonstrable track record of success
- Background within a highly competitive targeted sales environment.
For further information or to apply please forward your Resume along with full contact details. Applicants must be eligible to work & reside within the UK/EU