- Location: London, London
- Salary: Market rates
- Posted: Mar 13
We currently have a need for a SQL Developer to join our client on a very exciting new project. This will be a role that involves travel around the South East of England and possibly further afield.
The main areas of your expertise will be in the following;
- SQL Development
- MS Dynamics
- Data integration
- Solid experience working with Microsoft SQL Server (2008 onwards) in a technical, client-facing environment
- Business Intelligence/Reporting tool configuration and hands-on experience of related aspects such as Data Warehouses and Cubes.
- Extensive experience of developing, debugging and testing SQL scripts.
- Experience of training technical and non-technical staff in the use of BI software applications.
- Experience of gathering, interpreting and implementing client requirements.
If interested in this roe please apply with your full details and we will review your application as soon as possible.