Senior Cognos Developer
- Location: Canary Wharf, London, London
- Posted: Sep 12
Leading Company within the Services sector now requires a Senior Cognos Developer to join their growing Business Intelligence Solutions teams.
Based in Canary Wharf your role will be to collaborate within a global Cognos team in designing and developing information solutions to provide standardized reporting and insight to business.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end solution design, development, and implementation of BI information capabilities to support EMEA regional information needs.
As Senior Developer you will further be responsible for participating in the design of the underlying enterprise BI architecture and governance programs.
Technical Skills Required:
- Minimum 5-7 Years experience within Cognos Development - (Inc Cognos v.10)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong SQL skills (writing complex SQL queries). SQL Server 2012
- Strong Understanding BI and Data Warehouse concepts and best practices (Kimball/Star Schema)
- ETL Experience (SSIS/ Data Stage/Data Architect)
- Framework Manager experience.
- Report Studio, Query Studio and Analysis Studio.
- Experience in SQL, data modeling and dimensional modeling (OLAP) techniques.
- Experience in developing reports using TM1
For further information or to apply please forward your resume along with full contact details.