Role: Workday Finance Solution Architect
Our Client’s vision is to be the distinctive firm, standing out in the market through the impact they have on their clients and the quality of their people.
A key part of the business is delivering complex business transformation through the latest cloud technology integration.
Our Client has one of the fastest growing Finance Practices and needs thought leaders like yourself to help pave the way for our clients and further develop our Consulting Practice. For our clients, our Consultants reduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of implementations.
Our Client’s Financial Management Practice sits within the Enterprise Applications service line which forms part of Consulting. They focus on providing application expertise to support specific areas of a project.
As a Finance Solution Architect, your role will involve:
- Engaging in both advisory and delivery projects, from helping clients with their transformation strategies, to supporting the full lifecycle of delivery projects
- Working with our clients to develop their overall solution architecture and end-to-end processes, to be supported by our Client’s technology
- Identifying key client process and technology / integration issues and recommending solutions
- Having a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
Your professional experience
To be successful in this role you are required to:
- Support clients by helping to design their solution landscape, including end to end solution/data flow as well as integration points to other systems.
- Translate business requirements into specific system, application or process designs covering both functional and non-functional aspects.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of our Client’s transactional data flows, but also to provide knowledge, insight and support for data migration activities.
- A minimum of 4-5 years of experience designing / implementing ERP systems.
- Ideally, Workday Finance, FDM and Engagement Manager Certified.
- Possess good problem solving and analytical skills
- Be able to plan and deliver the scope and deliverables of the team
- Manage stakeholders using clear communications and be able to form strong client relationships
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of risk in relation to ERP delivery projects
- Work effectively within an inclusive team and actively support the development of individuals and teams, both formally and informally
- Experience of at least two end to end implementations.
London, with domestic and international travel.
For further information or to apply please forward your CV along with full contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or complete the form below:
Rate/SalaryAnnual Salary: £65k - £90k
Experience4+ years experience