Role: SAP Payroll Functional Consultant, German Speaking
Location: Milton Keynes
Are you an energetic and enthusiastic person who is looking for an exciting job in IT? Do you want to contribute your professional experience and ideas in a small team of in-house consultants and work with business directly to deliver new, creative and future-oriented solutions? Is it important for you to be a part of an innovative and rewarding organisation that really looks after their employees?
As a SAP Payroll functional consultant, you will be working within our Client’s IT in people-centric business and responsible for the support and development of the HR & Talent Business Systems applications. The primary role is to provide improvements to the existing solution to meet new and/or evolving business and technological requirements.
This will involve working closely with senior management, wider business stakeholders and colleagues within Business Applications to provide HR and Payroll application technical and process expertise, manage the efficient handling and resolution of business issues and deliver against the longer-term application roadmap.
The role includes the following areas of responsibility:
- Ensuring the smooth delivery of SAP Payroll implementation projects as well as the day to day SAP payroll queries
- Provision of subject matter expertise on all HR processes in the Hire to Retire lifecycle and the technology underpinning solutions
- Specification and testing of system enhancements where the capability of the standard software does not meet the business requirements
- Keeping the solution current to meet legal, regulatory and evolving business requirements
- Manage stakeholder’s expectations around SAP Functionality, promoting standardised solutions.
- Responding to and resolving the 3rd tier support calls
- Work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Reports to the HR & Talent Lead
- Balancing the priorities of projects, support items and change requests as directed
- Monitor key SAP business processes to ensure they are being followed and where improvement is needed, collaboratively introducing appropriate activities with business users to drive adoption
- Regression testing following annual application of legislative changes
- Ensuring the requirement for support activity remains low thereby enabling the team to focus on projects and changes
- Responding and resolving incidents raised in ServiceNow pertaining to services they are responsible for within the common guidelines for all ITS services
- Compliance with Deloitte standards, external regulatory and statutory requirements
The majority of the team will be in Milton Keynes where you are expected to be present on a regular basis every week. On some occasions be expected to travel to the London Office.
This is a full time position 7.5 hours a day and expected to be available from 9:00 up to 17:00 with some flexibility.
- Extensive knowledge SAP Payroll (UK and CH) specifically processes and policies and advantageous if this includes local government knowledge.
- Strong configuration and testing skills in the area of SAP HCM such as Personnel Administration (PA), Organisational Management (OM), Flexible Benefits and ESS
- Solid understanding of the business and the SAP product set in order to effectively analyse the current state and how changes may need to be made to successfully implement a SAP solution
- Experience of full project life-cycle: requirements analysis, process design, blueprint documentation, specification of required developments, gap analysis, configuration, testing and production support
- Strong analytical skills, technical knowledge, and the ability to write at a publication quality level in order to communicate findings and recommendations to senior stakeholders
- BSc in Information Systems Management or similar
- SAP Flexible Benefits
- ILM and SAP Archiving
- Data Conversion tools like LSMW
- MSc in Information Systems Management or similar
- ITIL Foundation
- PRINCE II Foundation
For further information or to apply please forward your CV along with full contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or complete the form below:
Rate/SalaryAnnual Salary: £30k - £45k
Experience2+ years experience