Role: Front End Developer / Consultant
Located in the heart of Bristol, a top 10 city in Europe for tech, you will be joining a new team that will comprise of analysts, creative designers, solution engineers, testers, that will provide creative digital and technology services for our clients in the South West and beyond.
For us, developers are not people who sit in a room somewhere churning out code. As a senior member of our team, we need you to lead, guide, plan, explain, working alongside clients and other agency disciplines, cracking problems with a mix of technical expertise and innovative thinking. It’s how we outclass the competition and create the best digital experiences.
As part of our team you’ll be responsible for developing cutting-edge digital solutions. You’ll have the chance to work with some of the best developers, UX designers and strategists in the business, using digital to shape the future of how we live, work and play.
- Work with outstanding talent across front-developers, API developers, creatives and UX experts, integration teams and the client themselves.
- Help deliver features end to end. We don’t throw our work “over the wall,” everyone is expected to pull together to design new features and figure out bugs.
- Deliver mobile-first, responsive sites using a combination of HTML5 and CSS.
- Build webapps capable of doing anything a native mobile or desktop app can do. This is the heart and soul of the modern web developer role. The possibilities in the browser should excite you to build the best experience possible for users.
- Ensure your site works for users with accessibility needs, and use progressive enhancement to improve the experience for those on slow connections and weaker devices.
- Help the client and end users to understand trade-offs when making product decisions, and explain why you would do things a certain way.
- Keep learning! We have a great community of front-end developers who run weekly workshops together, share the best articles they find on Slack, and meet up twice a year for a full-day internal conference.
- Going beyond standard duties and responsibilities to champion small details, spot opportunities and add extra value for our clients.
Based in our Client’s Office, you’ll be part of building our growing South West presence and you’ll be working with our exciting clients in the region, you’ll also have a chance to work with clients throughout the UK, Europe and beyond.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in web development
- Solid working experience of at least one major framework (React, Angular, etc).
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of working in teams, particularly in agile methodologies such as Scrum & Kanban.
For further information or to apply please forward your CV along with full contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or complete the form below:
Rate/SalaryAnnual Salary: £33k - £44k
Experience3+ years experience