Title: Cyber Security Consultant
Summary of the work
Platform improvement and optimisation, incident management, and on-call duties (additional pay).
About the work
The Cyber Security Consultant will work with the Infrastructure Product Group team, which consists of other DevOps Lead, DevOps engineers, team manager, and SecOps engineers.
The Cyber Security Consultant will work on support and maintain a cloud estate (AWS) and enforce best practice security principles to manage risk. Furthermore, automate security controls (detective and preventative) in an enterprise environment.
Skills and experience
Essential skills and experience:
- 3+ years RedHat Enterprise Linux experience or RHCE certified RHEL7
- 2+ years experience with SELinux
- 3+ years enterprise securing AWS for large enterprises, or AWS Certified Security
- 3+ years Chef/Ansible/Puppet scripting experience, or software development background in Ruby/Python
- 3+ years as a security analyst managing security incidents in cloud estates
- 2+ years as a security architect design and implementing security solutions
- Experience using monitoring tools (Splunk, DataDog, Qualys)
- Experience in security hardening IaaS and PaaS
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Proven experience of implementing cloud security best practices
- Experience using dev tools (Git, Jenkins, Nexus)
- Experience in architecting an immutable CI/CD pipeline with audit trails
- ITIL Foundation certified
The project is expected to be delivered in 14 months.
If you are interested in this, or any other Project Manager roles please contact us:
Rate/SalaryDaily Rate: £400 - £500
Experience3+ years experience